PhD Student Position in the Department of Population Ecology (1201)
Research group: Vít Latzel, Department of Population Ecology, Institute of Botany of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic is opening a new doctoral position in ecological epigenetics.
- Starting date: March 1, 2023 (at the earliest, can be postponed to summer 2023)
- Duration of contract: to be defined (minimum of 3 years – duration of the project)
- Location: City of Prague and Průhonice, Czech Republic
- Type of Contract: Temporary
- Job Status: Full-time, i.e. 40 hours/week
- Project: Transgenerational adaptation of a clonal plant in the context of biotic interactions